Friday, July 23, 2010

Project 2A : Natural Structure- Bamboo

ASSIGNMENT !!!!

" ok class... see u guys at the usm bamboo research village at 2pm today..."
by our dearest studio father- Encik wanB.
I was totally in a frighten state after hearing this..
started to wonder where izit, what we gonna do, the hot sunny day, how much sun block that i needed.....
but somehow, i attended my class at the jungle with excitements .
we were dealling with bamboos that afternoon.
All of a sudden, i realised that all HBP students became the famous artistes in the world.


we were about to start our activities.


this is my group, we were drawing bamboos along the hilside


After that, i completed my assignment in abt 2-3 days time.
i made my bamboo as a FAIRY TALE JOINT.















To Be Continue with bamboo.......

BY
TEE WOEN XIN

No comments:

Post a Comment