Thursday, July 29, 2010

Assignment 2C : The 101 Mask

THE 101 MASK

WE got a super duper interesting assignment in HBP RUS 101 ..
" To produce two mask with own skin colour and emotion " !
sounds interesting right...

After obtaining some useful infomations from encik wanB and seniors,
We did our shopping and later on,
MY neighbours ( hui xuan & Sin wen ) and I started the work.....
LETS SEE ..


-We cut the newspaper into pieces and soak them in the water.


- DONE !! a half full pail with newspaper inside


- We make our own glue with tepung ubi kayu


- Pour some hot water and stir it v a table spoon.


- Cover the face with a slice of wet tissue.


- Paste the wet soak newspaper pieces by pieces on the face


- Blow it when it is necessary.


- Paste the last layer of tissue paper o the newspaper and dry it.


- Done !! see !! my messy hair and ugly face. haha =D


- Both mask are ready to be colour ^^


AFTER THE MASK PRODUCING PROCESS, IS TIME TO COLOUR IT AND DRAW IT OUT WITH EMOTIONS.. YUU HHUUU.... ^^
LETS PROCEED WITH THE SECOND PART.


THE 1st MASK ( SAME SKIN COLOUR )

- Lets get the party started !!



- i mixed some colours to colour the mask.


- halfway done


- DONE !


- My Eye brow. HAHA


- DONE with mouth on it !!


- YEAH ! its me ^^



THE 2nd MASK ( WITH EMOTION IN BLACK n WHITE )


- Drawing the eye brow, eye lash, T zone of the face and so on...


- Drawing the sexy lips.


- Full Emotion. ( A Broad grin )


- DONE.


- I am smiling happily !!!!!


- Although the first one seems not to my satisfaction, the skin colour not realli
looks like mine, i am happy with the second one. Its totally to my satisfaction !
Thanks RUS 101 for giving me this project.




- This is my first try on doin papier mache, my neighbours and I had a great time
enjoying doing this with both laughter and sorrowness. However, we managed to
finish it within the given time.


-THE END-


BY
TEE WOEN XIN

No comments:

Post a Comment