Saturday, August 7, 2010

Assignment 3B : MY BLACK BOX

It was another brain storming session in RUS 101.
i have insufficient information about the black box and i decided to use my own creativity and ideas to represent my black box.

What are the things that i will bring during the emergencies. This is the main idea of mine. The black box is to bring into our own design casket that we did in the previous project. So i guess i will put some importand stuff inside my black box.

They are
- a packet of hazel nut chipsmore.
- my handphone, definitely.
- my identification card.
- my 96 diamond bracelet which meants a lot to me.
- a pencil

All of the aforementioned stuff will be place into my own design black box.

After collecting all the ideas, i started my sketches.

- Here you are ! my black book =)








- " TRY AN ERROR " i wash the papers with water colours and finally i picked the successful one.


- This is my black box.


- THE END -

BY

TEE WOEN XIN

No comments:

Post a Comment